Does education learn? Leaders, behaviors, key elements in education.
By TeachOneWorld on November 5, 2015
I am so excited to share this post with you because it launches our first campaign named Does education learn? This campaign focuses on key elements in education and connects people who want to share their experiences, for a better education.
I’ve just put a lot of energy and enthusiasm in order to create and share it so I am very curious to receive your feedback. I chose for this campaign topics related to alternative education methos, leaders, behaviors and key elements in education.
I’ve based my research on 3 simple things:
- Who are the leaders in terms of qualitative education
- What kind of behaviors are encouraged by other remarkable education systems
- Which are the key elements of a good education
What does this mean?
- We are going to identify the countries and educational systems that are worth mentioning when we talk about leaders in education. We are going to share some international teachers and personalities experiences and references regarding how can we improve the today’s education!
- We establish together the behaviors according to each children’s age, who are the role-models in the children’s life and which is the importance of family and school in each child’s development.
- Here we define what does a good education mean and which are the key elements we should take into consideration when we talk about education.
The first part of the campaign has 6 main topics and it will finish at the end of December. The first topics are related to: homeschooling, drop out rate, how can we have better prepared teachers and how can we improve our evaluation methods. The fifth topic will be proposed by you and you can already start writing to us at email@example.com.
After each post we encourage you to share your own experience with us! You email us, tell us more about your story and together we co-create another post for the Does education learn? campaign. Can’t wait to read them all!